Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gheez Oops

Okay so sorry its been FOREVER! So much has happened and I'm going to write about it but with three 10 pages research papers and weekend trips still happening I've got a lot going on so here's a summary for now and later I will expand on the on goings.

--Anti Nazi Protest in Dresden
--Borous Collection and Art Day in Berlin
--Day of Museums
--Mid term panic (Is it really half way through? AH!)
--Dresden and Leipzig
--LONDON with Callie
--Paris with Eric, Shilpa, and Abigial (Whittier Reunion)
--Magic Flute
--Better Deutsch Sprache
--Turkish Berlin



Okay well as you can see its A LOT and I know I missed some stuff somewhere. Anyways basically I have a lot of catching up to do b/c I'm seriously slacking, BUUUT Manny and Sira (and possibly Ken?) are going to the Mauer Park Flea Market today which is really cool b/c apparently its the best and biggest flea market in Berlin! Whoo! I love flea markets! Alright well expect some updates soon!

Tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment